We are looking for a account executive to be responsible for all accounting function.
Role & Responsibilities :
- GST Returns- GSTR 1/3B/GSTR9-9C etc.
- MIS of Reconciliation with books Vs Portal.
- TDS Returns and Tax Payments.
- Adherence to all necessary statutory compliance.
- PF/ESI Payments.
- Renewals of relevant certificates.
- All other Direct Tax/Indirect Tax related Matters- SFT/ITRs etc.
- 26AS & GST TDS reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Preparation of Compliance MIS.
General Skills Required :
- Leadership :ability to influence others to perform tasks
- Self objectivity : ability to evaluate yourself realistically
- Analytic thinking : ability to interpret and explain patterns in information
- Behavioral flexibility : ability to modify personal behavior to react objectively rather than subjectively to accomplish organizational goals
- Oral communication : ability to express ideas clearly in words
- Written communication :ability to express ideas clearly in writing
- Personal impact : ability to create a good impression and instill confidence
- Resistance to stress : ability to perform under stressful conditions
- Tolerance for uncertainty: ability to perform in ambiguous situations
- Liaising: Although a manager typically oversees a group of employees, managers also effectively communicate with their bosses and convey the necessary information to the various company parties.
- Motivate: As a leader, a manager motivates staff and creates an environment where employees thrive.
- Training: If new technologies or systems are introduced to business, employers turn to managers to train employees.
- Enforcing Policy: Managers enforce company policy to cultivate an environment that makes employees hold one another accountable for their actions.